- Burrillville man sues after police revoke gun permit, claiming biker gang affiliation – News – providencejournal.com – Providence, RI
- NRA-ILA | A New Candidate for Confiscator-in-Chief
- Biden Blasts Right To “Have Magazine With 100 Clips In It” – Conservative Daily Post
- Florida county first in state to enact ‘Second Amendment Sanctuary’ in support of gun rights | Fox News
- Female Gun Owners: We Prefer the AR-15
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Impeachment Witch Hunt is now OVER! Ambassador Sondland asks U.S. President (me): “What do you want from Ukraine? I ke… 1 hour ago
- RT @Saraphasia: I'm a Democrat. If Schiff keeps this shit up, I'm voting for Trump. Listen, we have DUE PROCESS for a reason. This should… 1 hour ago
- RT @oliverdarcy: Second set of impeachment hearings just went to recess. Fox is not going to its journalists like Chris Wallace or @BretBai… 1 hour ago
- RT @DudleyDidrightV: Napolitano is arguing that Trump was all but convicted today because he held up the funds. These pundits ignore the fa… 1 hour ago
- RT @DonaldJTrumpJr: I’m sure this had nothing to do with trying to influence his testimony! Maybe it’s why he left out the part where Trump… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: BATFE
EXPOSED: Obama Advisors’ Emails In Immediate Sandy Hook Aftermath Reveal Anti-Gun Agenda: ‘Tap Peoples Emotions’ |
EXPOSED: Obama Advisors’ Emails In Immediate Sandy Hook Aftermath Reveal Anti-Gun Agenda: ‘Tap Peoples Emotions’ | — Read on riflemaniiijournal.wordpress.com/2018/05/24/exposed-obama-advisors-emails-in-immediate-sandy-hook-aftermath-reveal-anti-gun-agenda-tap-peoples-emotions/
The War on Guns: Hey, as Long as They Don’t Sell Them Bump Stocks… — Read on waronguns.blogspot.com/2018/04/hey-as-long-as-they-dont-sell-them-bump.html
The War on Guns: Giving Up the Ghost — Read on waronguns.blogspot.com/2018/04/giving-up-ghost.html They are NEVER GOING to stop INFRINGING!!!!! Fight or say GOODBYE!!!
NRA-ILA | Help Defeat Gun Registration Scheme. Another reason to support the NRA. The same gov’t the screwed it all up…thinks they can fix it up by screwing over law abiding citizens and FFL’s in CA, AZ, NM, & … Continue reading
oversight.house.gov/images/stories/Letters/2012-01-31_DEI_to_Holder_re_Feb_4_deadline.pdf. Again more stonewalling and nothingness from the DOJ…. If anyone else tried to do this….ignore subpoenas and stone wall they would be going to Jail!!! Related articles Darrell Issa threatens Eric Holder with contempt (bullittcountyfreedomfighters.wordpress.com) AG Holder Threatened … Continue reading
KUHNER: Obama’s Watergate – Washington Times “Perjury, obstruction of justice and abuse of power – these are high crimes and misdemeanors. Mr. Holder should be impeached. Like most liberals, he is playing the victim card, … Continue reading
An Open Letter to the Arizona Republic Newspaper.
CCRKBA TO OBAMA: WE MAY HIRE ‘SHADOW’ INVESTIGATOR IF YOU DON’T APPOINT ONE Gottlieb said the Fast and Furious scandal is “far worse than Watergate, because nobody got killed as a result of Watergate.”
‘Fast and Furious’ scandal has Obama administration in full cover-up mode
Local Albuquerque, NM Gun Store Owner Ron Peterson Joins NRA Lawsuit against Obama Adminstration’s Flawed “Multiple Gun” Reporting Requirement
Multiple Rifle Sales Reporting In response to the Obama administration’s recent announcement that it will force the reporting of multiple rifle sales by federal firearm licensees in the Southwest border states, NRA-ILA filed three lawsuits on Wednesday, August 3 in … Continue reading
NRA Suing Obama Administration over the Multiple Gun Sales Restriction for the “Problem” they Created with Operation Fast & Furious
The National Rifle Association is fully funding and supporting a lawsuit challenging the Obama administration’s demand that Federal Firearms License holders report multiple sales of long guns in Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas. The lawsuits filed assert that the … Continue reading
Gunwalker; One step closer to the Oval Office (Randy’s Right) National Campaign to Fire Attorney General Eric Holder – NRA – DONATE NOW!!!!
House Committee Passes Amendment to Defund Illegal Obama Firearm Sales Reporting Requirement – NRA-ILA ALERT!
Today, during consideration of the FY 2012 Commerce, Justice, Science Appropriations bill, pro-gun U.S. Rep. Denny Rehberg (R-Mont.) offered an amendment to prohibit the use of funds for a new and unauthorized multiple sales reporting plan proposed by the Bureau … Continue reading
On Monday, the Justice Department announced that it will proceed with a controversial reporting procedure that will require federally licensed firearms retailers in states bordering Mexico to report multiple sales of semi-automatic rifles. Last fall, the reporting procedure was proposed as … Continue reading
The Obama administration is in talks this week with the man who could replace the current head of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), a man gun-rights groups have railed against as being hostile to their cause. … Continue reading
Head of ATF Likely to Go Amid “Fast & Furious” Gunwalker Scandal The shakeup shows the extent of the political damage caused by the gun-trafficking operation called Fast and Furious, which used tactics that allowed suspected smugglers to buy large … Continue reading
NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox Calls for Expedited Hearings into BATFE Investigative Tactics
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 On March 9, NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox sent letters to key leaders in Congress calling for hearings to examine the firearms trafficking investigations tactics employed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. … Continue reading