- Ruger: Marlin Acquisition is Complete, to Hit Market in 2021 :: Guns.com
- Defensive Gun Use Examples Show Biden Ignorance on Gun Rights
- Philly Faces New Lawsuit After Shutting Down Gun-Carry Permit Process – Street Wise Politics
- Virginia AG Uses COVID as Excuse To Shut Down Gun Show, Brags About Infringing Rights on Twitter
- Wisconsin Mall Shooting Leaves at Least 8 Wounded; Shooter Being Sought
- General McInerney talks Insurrection Act youtu.be/oojQydmdsOs via @YouTube 9 hours ago
- BREAKING News Out Of MICHIGAN- Voter Turnout Reported Up To 731% In Multiple Districts- THIS IS HUGE VOTER FRAUD! M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 4 Takeaways From the Michigan Senate’s Election Fraud Hearing dailysignal.com/2020/12/01/4-t… 9 hours ago
- Vote Tabulation Data Suggests Nearly 100K Votes “Missing” From Trump Totals – Mic Drop Politics micdroppolitics.com/articles/vote-… 10 hours ago
- WATCH: Tokyo Holds Trump Rally “Stop the Steal” Signs Everywhere - Patriotic Viral News patrioticviralnews.com/articles/watch… 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: United States Senate
What a Douchbag!!
Gun Grabbers to Boycott Starbucks | The Truth About Guns.
MORAN: Our firearm freedoms are not negotiable Senate would shoot down U.N. treaty abridging U.S. gun rights – The Washington Times.com More than two centuries ago, our Founding Fathers wisely amended the U.S. Constitution to guarantee a Bill of Rights … Continue reading