Join 7,577 other followers
- ‘Shall not infringe’: Firearm sales explode in Oregon as judge mulls strict new ‘blatantly unconstitutional’ law · American Wire News
- ‘Don’t make me kill you — because I will’: Military vet holds armed police chase suspect at gunpoint until cops arrive – TheBlaze
- At Protests Across America, Guns Are Doing the Talking – The New York Times: “BULLCRAP VERSION”!
- Court Blocks New York From Restricting Gun Carry on Private Property
- Top Senate Dem Admits Biden ‘Probably’ Doesn’t Have The Votes To Ram Through Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Founding Fathers
Post by @RiflemanIII. Source: DD | The Founding Fathers On The 2nd Amendment
Gun Control Tramples On The Certain Virtues Of A Heavily Armed Citizenry – Forbes Thanks to my good friend Tom Tomasi from New Mexico Handgun Academy who sent this article to me. This is probably one of the best articles … Continue reading
MORAN: Our firearm freedoms are not negotiable Senate would shoot down U.N. treaty abridging U.S. gun rights – The Washington Times.com More than two centuries ago, our Founding Fathers wisely amended the U.S. Constitution to guarantee a Bill of Rights … Continue reading
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty. —Thomas Jefferson
This is a very important foundational concept as to why the Founding Fathers amended the Constitution with the 2nd Amendment. Remember: Most government’s track records throughout the course of history have been terrible. Just look at what is taking place … Continue reading