The Thurston County Superior Court today ruled in favor of the National Rifle Association and ordered a writ of mandamus to prevent I-1639 from appearing on the ballot. The judge agreed the signature sheets did not comply with state law – the font size was too small to be readable and didn’t include strikethroughs.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180817/nra-wins-lawsuit-in-washington-state-prevents-i-1639-from-appearing-on-ballot
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
- New Congresswoman Explains Why She Refuses To Relinquish Her Gun: ‘I Am My Own Security’
- ATF Backpedals, Says It Won’t Issue ‘Guidance’ on Special AR-15s
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.