- Rapper charged with shooting NYPD cop has all charges dropped, case is sealed
- Buffalo shooter’s personal diary is pretty clear about his sources of inspiration
- Red Alert: Breaking Dem Legislation Could End Gun Sales to All Current Firearm Owners Forever, Require DOJ License
- Facts PROVE Conservatives are NOT to Blame for Buffalo | Patriotic Viral News
- Biden Calls for Gun Control that’s Already Law and Didn’t Work – AmmoLand.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: FFL
Local Albuquerque, NM Gun Store Owner Ron Peterson Joins NRA Lawsuit against Obama Adminstration’s Flawed “Multiple Gun” Reporting Requirement
Multiple Rifle Sales Reporting In response to the Obama administration’s recent announcement that it will force the reporting of multiple rifle sales by federal firearm licensees in the Southwest border states, NRA-ILA filed three lawsuits on Wednesday, August 3 in … Continue reading
Dear WINSTON DORIAN: If you are a federally licensed dealer in firearms, you may recently have received a survey questionnaire from gun control supporter Dr. Garen Wintemute, of the University of California, Davis. The survey asks dealers questions about their … Continue reading
Federal Firearms License Holders Up from 2009.