Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Newark Cardinal Urges Faithful to Forgo 2nd Amendment Rights
- WH tight-lipped on Hunter Biden gun defense: ‘Should someone who’s a drug user be able to possess a firearm?’
- Violent attacker meets his match when pregnant mom pulls her pistol
- Chicago Rocked By Violence As At Least 11 Killed Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Maryland gun rights group reacts to state’s new conceal carry law
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg
Tag Archives: FFL
Local Albuquerque, NM Gun Store Owner Ron Peterson Joins NRA Lawsuit against Obama Adminstration’s Flawed “Multiple Gun” Reporting Requirement
Multiple Rifle Sales Reporting In response to the Obama administration’s recent announcement that it will force the reporting of multiple rifle sales by federal firearm licensees in the Southwest border states, NRA-ILA filed three lawsuits on Wednesday, August 3 in … Continue reading
Posted in 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, ATF, BATF, BATFE, Castle Doctrine, FFL, Gun Control, In the News, NRA, NRA Info, pro gun, Project GunWalker, Right to carry, State Laws, State laws Tagged 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, BATF, BATFE, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, Fast & Furious, FFL, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, National Rifle Association, New Mexico, Obama Administration, Right to carry, Right to keep and bear arms, Texas, United States Congress, Washington D.C. 3 Comments
Warning — Anti-Gun Survey of Firearms Dealers Under Way!
Dear WINSTON DORIAN: If you are a federally licensed dealer in firearms, you may recently have received a survey questionnaire from gun control supporter Dr. Garen Wintemute, of the University of California, Davis. The survey asks dealers questions about their … Continue reading
Federal Firearms License Holders Up from 2009
Federal Firearms License Holders Up from 2009.
Posted in ATF, FFL Tagged 2nd Amendment, ATF, BATF, FFL Leave a comment