Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Oklahoma Sheriffs to ATF: We Will Not Enforce Pistol Brace Rule
- Geraldo brings musket on air to argue 2A protections don’t cover AR-15s, proves he just doesn’t get it
- Police Credit Walmart Female Employee’s Heroic, Lifesaving Actions During Active-Shooter Incident
- Alec Baldwin To Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Over ‘Rust’ Shooting
- GOP lawmakers, NRA slam ATF rule to regulate pistol braces: ‘Unconstitutional overreach’ | Fox News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Washington D.C.
When lawmakers go against the will of the people and trample the 2nd Amendment their actions have consequences. Colorado is now the Mini – me of the “Land of Fruits & Nuts”; California!
Local Albuquerque, NM Gun Store Owner Ron Peterson Joins NRA Lawsuit against Obama Adminstration’s Flawed “Multiple Gun” Reporting Requirement
Multiple Rifle Sales Reporting In response to the Obama administration’s recent announcement that it will force the reporting of multiple rifle sales by federal firearm licensees in the Southwest border states, NRA-ILA filed three lawsuits on Wednesday, August 3 in … Continue reading