- Watch: Actor Drops Devastating Truth Bomb on Alec Baldwin, Shows Why ‘Rust’ Gun Couldn’t Have Fired Itself
- Getting Nervous? Days After ‘Rust’ Interview, Alec Baldwin and Wife Delete Twitter Accounts
- Alec Baldwin Said It’s ‘Unlikely’ He’ll Be Charged with Any Crime, But the District Attorney Just Shut That Assumption Down with One Statement
- Lawyers for Crumbley parents claim gun was ‘locked’ up; accuse prosecutor of creating media ‘spectacle’
- Legal Experts Warn Baldwin Just Made a Massive Mistake with Post-Shooting ABC Interview
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Washington D.C.
When lawmakers go against the will of the people and trample the 2nd Amendment their actions have consequences. Colorado is now the Mini – me of the “Land of Fruits & Nuts”; California!
Local Albuquerque, NM Gun Store Owner Ron Peterson Joins NRA Lawsuit against Obama Adminstration’s Flawed “Multiple Gun” Reporting Requirement
Multiple Rifle Sales Reporting In response to the Obama administration’s recent announcement that it will force the reporting of multiple rifle sales by federal firearm licensees in the Southwest border states, NRA-ILA filed three lawsuits on Wednesday, August 3 in … Continue reading