- This Marine sniper left Vietnam with 103 confirmed kills
- American Rifleman | The M14 in Vietnam: One Veteran’s Experience
- Capitol Fax.com – Your Illinois News Radar » 18 states side against Illinois on concealed carry reciprocity
- Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad Draws Forceful Response from NRA: ‘Mike, Come and Take It’
- WATCH: NRA Torches Bloomberg After He Runs Misleading Super Bowl Ad | The Daily Wire
- RT @sweetrtweetrD: @pjbowles4 @DFBHarvard @PapaBear_706 @rdrhwke @RL9631 @FishPar4N2 @dhmorrow1 @MagaPatriot_66 @dma4him @formulalol @Diane… 6 hours ago
- @bbusa617 https://t.co/KSPbfGQO0e 22 hours ago
- @KokeReport https://t.co/Jo2LGBFxed 22 hours ago
- @PolitiBunny @dontcavitate https://t.co/3a8HET7omz 22 hours ago
- RT @TheRedneckTruck: Devin Nunes vows to expand lawsuit against Fusion GPS after judge’s dismissal washex.am/3bSNcpg #MAGA #Qanon #W… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: Washington D.C.
When lawmakers go against the will of the people and trample the 2nd Amendment their actions have consequences. Colorado is now the Mini – me of the “Land of Fruits & Nuts”; California!
Local Albuquerque, NM Gun Store Owner Ron Peterson Joins NRA Lawsuit against Obama Adminstration’s Flawed “Multiple Gun” Reporting Requirement
Multiple Rifle Sales Reporting In response to the Obama administration’s recent announcement that it will force the reporting of multiple rifle sales by federal firearm licensees in the Southwest border states, NRA-ILA filed three lawsuits on Wednesday, August 3 in … Continue reading