- Biden fumbles gun control messaging in Buffalo: “We have enough laws on the books” – Bearing Arms
- ‘Be very afraid’: NYC mayor scaremongers over possibility of residents being allowed to carry handguns to defend themselves – TheBlaze
- Swalwell suffers epic beatdown after using his 4-year-old to push for banning already banned guns · American Wire News
- Buffalo Suspect’s Manifesto Revealed: 5 Statements Proving He Wasn’t a Christian Conservative
- Man Opens Fire on Church and Kills One, Pastor Hits Him on Head with Chair and Churchgoers Hog-Tie Him
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Illinois Gov. Quinn
lllinois Gov. Pat Quinn says he Agrees that information about Gun Owners statewide should be Confidential
Gov. Quinn Agrees Gun Information Should be Private The Senate voted 42-1 to prohibit releasing the names after Attorney General Lisa Madigan’s office ruled in March that current law dictates that the information be public.