Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Oklahoma Sheriffs to ATF: We Will Not Enforce Pistol Brace Rule
- Geraldo brings musket on air to argue 2A protections don’t cover AR-15s, proves he just doesn’t get it
- Police Credit Walmart Female Employee’s Heroic, Lifesaving Actions During Active-Shooter Incident
- Alec Baldwin To Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Over ‘Rust’ Shooting
- GOP lawmakers, NRA slam ATF rule to regulate pistol braces: ‘Unconstitutional overreach’ | Fox News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Illinois Gov. Quinn
lllinois Gov. Pat Quinn says he Agrees that information about Gun Owners statewide should be Confidential
Gov. Quinn Agrees Gun Information Should be Private The Senate voted 42-1 to prohibit releasing the names after Attorney General Lisa Madigan’s office ruled in March that current law dictates that the information be public.