- Nearly-3-in-10 Americans say it may ‘soon be necessary to take up arms’ against the govt.
- WA Concealed Carry Skyrockets by More Than 11K in June! – TheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment FoundationTheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment Groups Send Legal Warning To California AG To Comply With Supreme Court Decision On Right To Carry – The Political Insider
- 2A attorney warns Denver: lose your ban on concealed carry in parks or prepare to be sued – Bearing Arms
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Illinois Gun Owners
The War on Guns: For the Children — Read on waronguns.blogspot.com/2018/04/for-children.html
Appeals court overturns Illinois concealed carry law in gun rights victory – Sun-Times Politics. ONE Word………. AWESOME!! Related articles Big win for gun-rights groups: Federal appeals court tosses state ban on carrying concealed weapons (blogs.suntimes.com) Court Strikes Down Illinois Concealed … Continue reading
“It’s embarrassing. We’re the last ones,” said state Rep. Brandon Phelps, D-Harrisburg. “Every other state tends to believe this is a right, not a privilege, and they have let their law-abiding citizens do it, and I don’t know why we … Continue reading
lllinois Gov. Pat Quinn says he Agrees that information about Gun Owners statewide should be Confidential
Gov. Quinn Agrees Gun Information Should be Private The Senate voted 42-1 to prohibit releasing the names after Attorney General Lisa Madigan’s office ruled in March that current law dictates that the information be public.
By Elisabeth Meinecke 3/25/2011 The identities of legal gun owners in Illinois will remain protected for now, thanks to a court order preventing the state from releasing the information as part of a Freedom of Information Act request by an … Continue reading
Freedom of Information Act Dispute (FOID) Card Lunacy. Illinois: the 2nd State of “Fruits & Nuts” after California
By Lee Williams http://jpfo.org/articles-assd02/foid-card-lunacy.htm Attorney General Lisa Madigan’s recent edict, which orders the state police to release the names of every gun owner to the media, is bad policy that could put guns into the hands of criminals, and give … Continue reading
By Judson Berger, Published March 02, 2011; FoxNews.com AP: Shown here are Illinois Rep. Ron Stephens, left, and state Attorney General Lisa Madigan. In a showdown over the privacy rights of gun owners, the Illinois State Police are refusing to … Continue reading