The Senate voted 42-1 to prohibit releasing the names after Attorney General Lisa Madigan’s office ruled in March that current law dictates that the information be public.
- ‘Be very afraid’: NYC mayor scaremongers over possibility of residents being allowed to carry handguns to defend themselves – TheBlaze
- Swalwell suffers epic beatdown after using his 4-year-old to push for banning already banned guns · American Wire News
- Buffalo Suspect’s Manifesto Revealed: 5 Statements Proving He Wasn’t a Christian Conservative
- Man Opens Fire on Church and Kills One, Pastor Hits Him on Head with Chair and Churchgoers Hog-Tie Him
- A Trump judge’s bizarre reasoning on a California gun law – Los Angeles Times
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.